PHCREPS Archives

October 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:52:35 -0500
Hey everyone!
Thanks so much for your support in Alpha Gamma Delta's Trick or Treat for
Change! This year we had 18 sorority chapters, and 10 fraternity chapters
participate in change collection! I hope that you have all reached or
exceeded your goal of $25! We can't wait to determine the pizza party
winning chapter!

Myself or another sister will be at the the Oct 31st Panhel mtg, and the
November 3rd Co-presidents mtg collecting your pumpkins full of change!

I'd appreciate it if you could bring your chapter's pumpkin bucket to
either one of those meetings. If that is not possible please contact me
[log in to unmask] so we can make arrangements to pick up your pumpkin.

Thanks again for your support!

Catherine M. Shary
Philanthropy Chair
Alpha Gamma Delta