PHLMAJORS Archives

February 2017

PHLMAJORS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Stephanie Bowker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Bowker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:43:47 -0500
Hello and warmest greetings!

Every year, the intern team at the Miami University Women’s Center puts out a publication called The Femellectual, which seeks to create a platform for expression around issues that are often voiceless in mainstream media. The end result is a zine, published in the spring, filled with art and words sent in by Miami students that explore social justice issues.

Our 2017 publication cycle, CLARITY., is seeking submissions of all 2D printable mediums that make demands, craft a declaration, paint a vision, or plot a strategy for action. We challenge you to find your CLARITY.

Submit your work to [log in to unmask] by MARCH 1st!

For any questions or more information, visit our Facebook page (The Femellectual) or our Wordpress blog (muwomenscenter.wordpress.com)

Best,
The Miami University Women’s Center Interns