RESCOMP Archives

September 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:38:14 -0400
We do not have a license for DCE or DCT. These toolboxes are licensed
according to the number
of cpus to be used and unfortunately we cannot afford them. These
toolboxes are available at OSC
if you are interested in using their resources.

>I don't see either the Distributed Computing Engine or the Distributed
>Computing Toolbox listed in the current Matlab license file.  I also don't
>see either in the toolbox directory for either the r2006 or r14sp3 installs,
>so either they didn't get installed or they get installed somewhere else.
>
>Dave

Jaime E. Combariza, Ph.D.
Assistant Director Research Computing
http://www.muohio.edu/researchcomputing