RESCOMP Archives

June 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"J. Marcus Jobe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, J. Marcus Jobe
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:53:22 -0400
I am the professor for a new course DSC 480, Topics in Decision Sciences, which will be offered this fall semester, 2007. We need student accounts for from 17 to 25 students on the redhawk cluster, especially to use Enterprise Miner, beginning August 12 through January 9, 2008.  Steve Wright suggested I make this request now to make sure everything could be set up. Thanks for your help  and response.

truly,
J. Marcus Jobe

J. Marcus Jobe
301 Upham Hall