RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 14:59:11 -0400
Steve,

  I'm guessing that the problem is that the file specifies a style sheet.
If you look at the XML with a text editor, the second line is:
<?xml-stylesheet
href="http://www.ilog.com/products/cplex/xmlv1.0/solution.xsl"
type="text/xsl"?>

If you do a view page source on the file in Firefox, it shows the file, so
apparently Mozilla and Firefox don't fetch the style sheet or don't apply
it, while IE and Microsoft's XML Editor do.

Maybe Robin has an idea of what is going on, or if there is something else
that can be used to view XML.

Dave