RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 13:34:23 -0400
I ran a test case I have from my old days and it gave me the files it
is supposed to produce.
Of course, to really test the results I need access to CAE. It is
included and we have 2 or three tokens
(licenses) but it runs on a windows server. Now we have to figure out
how to make it
available?

Good job. Yes Abaqus is a pretty intensive application. I am told it
is to be used for
research and classes. Amit is another potential user.