RESCOMP Archives

February 2012

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mueller, Jens Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Mueller, Jens Dr.
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 20:13:59 -0500
Hi Evan,

Your account has been created and you should be able to log on to the cluster with any ssh-enabled tool. Why this failed with NX is not clear to me, given you were able to log on with putty.
In case you are available, I would be happy to look into this issue tomorrow. I might also be able to help you speed up your Matlab code with a variety of resources we have on the Redhawk cluster.

Thanks,
Jens