RESCOMP Archives

July 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 19:38:38 -0400
Hello,

Hello,

I am currently planning on submitting a NSF CAREER proposal (still work
in progress) that is due on July 21. I would like to solicit support
from all of you for helping with my HPC research and teaching. I am
specifically requesting funding for collaborating with your group.

I will be thankful if you could provide a letter indicating support for
my research and teaching activities. I am attaching a letter from
previous year along with this email for your reference and reuse. Please
let me know if you need any additional information in this regard.

thanks

with regards
D. M. Rao