RESCOMP Archives

June 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:26:41 -0400
Dave,

	Please kindly let the user knows that every hour we clean up compute
node processes. If he doesn't alllocate the nodes, his testing
processes will be killed.
	So, if he's testing for a short time, it probably doesn't matter.

Thanks,
Robin