RESCOMP Archives

May 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 07:55:30 -0400
FYI:

Carrie Ledford has informed me that some electrical work needs to be
done in the data center.
For this reason part of the cluster needs to be powered off. Racks 1,
2 , and 3 will not be
available during this work. Users can still connect to the machine
and submit jobs  but these will be run only on
rack 4. We may need to limit the size of parallel jobs. I will send
an email to the HPCC listserv.

_______
Jaime E. Combariza, Ph.D.
Assistant Director Research Computing