RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 11:49:56 -0400
I've looked at the documentation and worked through one of the examples and
the software works.

I've also created the module files for Abaqus and will let Vipul know that
it is ready for testing.  He has been using it at OSC, so if any additional
setup is needed, he should be able to identify it.

  There is a set of Abaqus documentation in PDF files on Redhawk and in
reading the license terms, they explicitly state that we have to keep this
documentation confidential.

Dave