RISE Archives

March 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Brenda R. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:19:38 -0500
Dr. Bergen,
    I just called but you weren't yet in so I thought I'd send a message
too.  I was able to videotape yesterday at Bobbie-Fairfax.  It went okay.
I also collected their parent workshop surveys and will bring them with me
on Monday.  I do not have the name of the woman (event coordinator/manager)
that I need to contact to check on surveys, paperclips, etc.  Could you
please call me with her name and number as soon as possible so I can call
her today?  Hope all is well.  Will you be at Music Hall tommorrow?  If so,
see you there.  Otherwise I will see you for our 10:00 meeting on Monday.

Sincerely,
   Brenda Miller

Caleb Miller ...
Systems Engineer