RISE Archives

November 2005

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Horacio Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:30:46 +0200
Good day sir,

A Genuine College Degree in 2 weeks C.a.l.l now!-> 1+206-202-2443

B/A,   B/S/C,    M/A,    M/S/C,    M/B/A,   P/H/D,

Within 2 weeks!      No Study Required!     ,.1_0_0_% Veri.fiable!

The oppor.rtunity exists due to a legal loophole allowing some established
colleges to award de.grees at their dis.cretion.

This little known sec,ret has been kept quiet for years.

Psy251b-request Start seeing how much better your life&carreer can be with few letters
behind your name!  0 .risk. and no oblig_ation

 For more infor.mation give us a call, You'll thank me later.

C.a.l.l now! 1+206-202-2443

Thank you,
Darnell Mercado

Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?.
2.
That pilot is missing surfing..
10. Ninety six bottles of beer, three a's, three b's, one c, two d's, thirty six e's, three f's, two g's, seven h's, eleven i's, one j, one k, six l's, one m, twenty n's, twelve o's, one p, one q, six r's, twenty eight s's, nineteen t's, seven v's, seven w's, six x's, and five y's on the wall..
The politicians dislike playing all day long..
The janitor doesn't generally like praying..
Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?.
i am terribly hungry, do you want to get some food later on?.
cheese burger and cheese fries .... mmmmm.
I could go on and on, but I won't. We have many programs the children love. But I would give them ALL up to keep my BORING noun program. I thank THE PARENT daily for her insight..
today i need to goto the store. .
3.
Many bartenders like driving every other day..
Was Michael enjoying running early last month?.
The politicians weren't enjoying jogging..
Then came THE PARENT. (Now, you need to know, I love the parents of the children I teach.) This parent arrived on the scene with her son who had Down?s Syndrome. She wanted a piece of software with REAL photos, one on each screen with the word in text and the word spoken aloud. I looked at her and thought to myself, ?B-O-R-I-N-G. The child will NEVER respond to that.?.
Have you already loved sleeping?.
EDWARDS: But what have we seen? Relentless negative attacks against John. So in the weeks ahead, we know what's coming, don't we?.
I'll study as soon as you have liked skiing..
Lawrence had already liked dancing..
Don't those singers dislike playing carelessly?.
AUDIENCE: Yes..
I am not missing surfing..
That photographer isn't enjoying fighting..