RISE Archives

August 2007

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Derick Morales <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:50 -0100
Everyone has the right to a private life & confidentiality of personal information.
It comes about more and more complicated to defend this right yet.
Particularly it's aggravated while surfing the Internet.
The governing bodies of some EU states and also as those of North and South America
adopted the regulations committing the Internet providers
to spy on their clients and save the information concerning
when and what this very web surfer visited the World Wide Web,
what web-page she/he opened, what contents one glanced over,
what information one transferred or downloaded.
So then, we consider it to be an infringement of right to a private life.

How can we stop this?
It is exceedingly easy to do. We advise you profit by our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a constant encrypted connexion between your computer
and VPN server build upon data communication by dint of encrypted GRE packages.
Encryption is made by the up to date securest algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you have to use exactly our service?
There're some essential reasons for this:
* Our VPN servers are linked to the rapid I-net channels (100 Mb/s)! On account of it,
  taking advantage of our service, you will never make note of
  any rate reduction of the I-net connexion.
* Our prices appear to be highly fetching!
  Only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of data traffic & only $ 39.95 for 10 GB traffic.
* This's not hard at all to adjust and enjoy our VPN service!
  In order to do this you have to click twice. Try it up and assure yourself!

Be on guard for the private life of yours!
http://revolbest.com/