RISE Archives

November 1996

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 1996 16:37:52 EST
Suzanne: See you tomorrow. Camcorder is in my office--201 McGuffey Hall. The
meeting is still on for the 12th but will be half hour later (10:30). It
looks like it will be hard to do much videotaping before Christmas break but
that depends on whether the four centers that need to be videotaped before
Jan 11 can all be done in first week of Jan. We are just now getting in our
permission slips and hope to have sites by early Dec. but I can't yet predict
if we will be ready to go before Dec. 12. I'll keep in touch about it. DB