RISE Archives

June 2007

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:37:24 -0500
SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

This is done in such a way that it dovetails with your own visions and
ideas of the future.

Once installed, the Bullfighter toolbar appears in Microsoft Word and
PowerPoint documents, and works much like the spell check feature.
For example, a good friend of mine began his career in brand management
in the FMCG sector, moved to airlines, to railways, to financial
services and is now CEO of a consultancy business.

For this reason we embarked on a customer service project that involved
a huge investment in technology and which had massive implications for
the way we worked.

"Since then I have been self-employed and worked on a variety of
interesting projects.

Once installed, the Bullfighter toolbar appears in Microsoft Word and
PowerPoint documents, and works much like the spell check feature.

On balance, these problems are not likely to cause global recession.
If we confuse our audience by using terms that have no dictionary
definition, how can we be sure that we have put across our wishes
successfully? In every case that I have studied, the transformation of
companies into great workplaces began with management improving its
communications with employees to bolster its credibility. Generating
implications for your organization against each future and seeking
innovative responses to them. "  "This was successful. "  How does the
GFF operate?
Our accountants have been trained to measure things in monetary terms
and hence most organisations are obsessed with measuring mostly hard
variables. "Quite often these informal engagements develop in specific
projects where an organisation wants to consider a specific aspect of
the future as part of their planning process. It is always amazing to me
to see the importance of saying "thank you.

"Since then I have been self-employed and worked on a variety of
interesting projects.
We frequently factor in continuous change into our planning process from
such sources as market research, industry and economic analysis and, of
course, our own organisation's views of the future. So what can we do
about it?
But it's also important that employees feel that management genuinely
listens to their ideas and suggestions and involves them in decisions
about their jobs as much as possible.

"  At what point did you decide to leave BT and why?
"  "Most recently I have become an Associate of Extensor and look
forward to passing on some of my knowledge and experience to their
members. With press full of stories of project failure, you could be
forgiven for thinking that "project" is a dirty word in many
organisations.

"  Did the unions cooperate in the process? In a period of only three
months, Continental jumped from last to first in the monthly on-time
performance ratings among US airlines.

It is only common sense that when employees feel well treated, they will
provide superior service to the customers, which will mean more
financial rewards for the company itself. Fears of higher taxes. After a
year I felt that I had achieved most of what needed to be done and so I
decided to leave.

As one employee explains: "The company is more interested than most
others in promoting further education and training at all levels.

For example, at the moment we are involved in a project where we are
working alongside McKinsey and a separate analyst company.

In successful learning organisations the bulk of the activity goes into
research before the design of the training interventions.
And start with the business strategy and need not the training need.

Was this just more of the same?

"  In working on specific projects, do you not find yourselves in
competition with analyst and consultancy companies?

We quite naturally see tomorrow as an extension of today, of ongoing
stability, of gradual trends. Finally, they all felt a great sense of
camaraderie with the other people they worked with.

Above all, be very sure that it is training that will ensure, or
significantly contribute to, the performance improvement you seek.