RISE Archives

July 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 12:58:59 EST
The phase I report is done and was sent to RISE. I will send copies to our
team members with the understanding that it SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED BY US
with anyone other than our team members. The RISE organization will decide
what public statement will be made at this time. We will still be analyzing
much of the data this fall.

IF YOU STILL HAVE INTERVIEW DATA TO COLLECT, PLEASE GIVE ANOTHER TRY TO THOSE
PEOPLE YOU NEED TO CONTACT. ALSO BE SURE YOU HAVE GIVEN US YOUR SUMMARY OF EACH
SITE.

We will be trying to set up a meeting in August to debrief and to discuss next
year. There will probably be a role for all of you next year if you are interes
ted - not as extensive as this year though. We are meeting with Chad and Deb
this week to discuss what the data collection plan will be for next year. I
will also find out about the videocameras and videotapes of teleconferences.

Thanks for doing such an excellent job in a very complex task. It has been a
pleasure working with all of you. DB