SAKAIGOV Archives

November 2010

SAKAIGOV@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce D'Arcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Gov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:03:43 -0500
So I know I'm not the only one that has wondered about this, but ...

In the course of discussions on the new pilot list, it strikes me that
some questions are presenting "this is what I need to do" use cases
and requirements of sorts, and asking for how best to achieve those
goals in Sakai now.

I'm wondering if this doesn't provide an opportunity to kill two birds
with one stone:

1. documenting best practices now
2. gathering more forward looking requirements language that we can
feed into the OAE development process to make sure it covers our needs
longer term

So is there plan for documenting these? For example, should there be
an issue in Jira for "peer review best practices"? Should we use the
confluence wiki to document these? Should we use the forum?

Bruce
--
Bruce D'Arcus
Associate Professor, Graduate Director