SAKAIGOV Archives

December 2010

SAKAIGOV@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Bruce D'Arcus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
IT Services Sakai Gov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:15:32 -0500
A couple of things I think we need some more information on with
respect to TurnItin GradeMark:

1) What percentage of faculty are currently using the service?

2) For those that need to use GM in the pilot, we know that automatic
if there are any workarounds such that one could still grade in GM,
but manually transfer the grades? In order to answer this question, we
need to know what the reporting UI is for the current TII integration
is. For example, if I setup an assignment and have it checked for
plagiarism via TII, how do I see the results? Is it something like BB
now, where there's a window on the TII side, and we could click an
item to view it within TII/GM?

Bruce
--
Bruce D'Arcus