SCHOLARLEADERS16 Archives

January 2017

SCHOLARLEADERS16@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Oscar P Ryland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Oscar P Ryland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 19:31:29 -0500
Greetings from the Community Service Cluster!

We hope your semester is off to a great start. Thank you for all of your great service last semester. We are looking forward to a lot more service this semester.

Relay For Life
Our most important update is that we would like to organize a large group for Miami’s Relay For Life fundraiser for the American Cancer Society on April 7th to the 8th. Please consider joining us for this. We will have more details as we get closer to the event.

Trash Audits
If you enjoyed the trash audits with Nicole and the Eco Reps last semester we will have some opportunities to go on those again this semester. You will be asked to go on two of these to count as a service experience for the semester due to the brevity of these events. Again the requirement for Scholar Leaders is two service experiences each semester, but we will do our best to allow for many more than that.

Boys and Girls Club
We will be continuing our partnership with the Boys and Girls Club in Hamilton on Friday afternoons. We do not have one this week but they will be coming soon.

We are always looking for service suggestions. Our goal is to get Scholar Leaders serving and making an impact together on and off our campus.

That’s all for now. See everyone tomorrow at the Community Meeting!
Your Community Service Cluster