SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:00:08 -0400
I just wanted to put a message out to all of you that went to RENT last
night.  First and foremost, I would really like to thank you for being so
understanding.  Andy, Mike and I really appreciate the fact that you all
took everything in stride.  It made it much easier for us to deal with
Broadway Series and to get things done in a quicker fashion.  Again, I
really, really appreciate that.

Secondly, I hope you all enjoyed it.  Maybe this could be a little
'discussion' for the list serve?  Just a little side note...I had my tv on
last night and on the Later Show they had Doogie Howser who is now playing
Mark in RENT.  He sang too....crazy!  I know you are all thinking that I
watch way too much t.v. (I just put it on when I am going to bed)!

Again......thank you so much for being cooperative last night.  I will keep
you posted on how things are going.  Denny has contacted Public Safety and
I will be talking to one of the Officers today.  I'll let you know what
happens.

On behalf of the Plunge Committee (providing you with a whole bunch of fun
once again),

Emily

Emily Farmer
204 Stoddard