SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christina Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 22:20:44 -0400
Hey everyone!  for all of you who are not on the Dance Marathon team, i
want to invite you to my Senior Recital!  It will be this Saturday at Three
PM at souers recital hall(in the CPA.)  It is free, you don't have to dress
up, and there will be food after!  This is your last chance to catch Chris
Carr performing before I am rich and famous!(just kidding)  But I hope you
will all come and hear my last Miami performance!  I will be singing works
by Mahler, Berlioz, Rossini, Copland, Vaughan Williams, and Samuel Barber.
It will last around an hour and a half(a little shorter perhaps.)
If you have any questions, give me a call or stop by...
thanks, Chris
"Do or do not.  There is no try..."
                 -Quote from a very wise little green muppet...