SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Christie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:54:37 -0500
I'm having a birthday celebration at 9:00 p.m. next Tues, APRIL 28.  I'm having
any and all of my friends gather at nine in Stoddard to get together and have
some fun before finals week hits.  From there, we'll find something fun to do
-- if it's nice, a friend of mine has a house on Collins St. close by with a
fire ring outside, so we're thinking of having a fire. All are welcome to come!
See ya!
Christie :)