SCHOLEAD Archives

September 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:28:22 -0400
I received messages from some, but not all, Scholar Leader community
members requesting that they be added to the Scholar Leader listserve.  If
you are not one of those who requested it but suddenly found yourself
added, I figured out how to add everyone without having to do the message
thing.  So, as far as I know, all Scholar Leaders should be on the list as
of this morning.

I hope that you will all actively use the listserve to keep one another
informed of events and meetings.  I also hope that some interesting
discussions about leadership and service issues are stimulated.  One of the
things we find about Scholar Leaders is that, because we're all so busy,
it's easy to miss communication; at least the listserve assures that all
have access to the same information, as long as we all try to post
information and read our messages regularly.

One thing I would like to note is that I did not automatically add non-SL
roommates.  If your roommate wants to be added to the listserve, I would be
glad to do so.  All they have to do is send me a message requesting to be
added and I will do it immediately.

I hope that you are all watching for the Presidential Inaugural activities.
The Millett concert (featuring some of our own) was fantastic last night --
a real treat!  Watch for the Inaugural procession at Stelliott this
afternoon.  Tonight from 7:00 - 10:00 p.m. is the alumni leadership
reception in the Heritage room and tomorrow is the Alumni Leadership
Symposium in Peabody Hall.  We haven't heard much from Scholar Leaders on
RSVPs and we would still very much like to have you join us for both
tonight's reception and tomorrow's Symposium.  It would help if you let us
know in advance, but you are welcome even if you are a last minute addition.

Thanks,
Denny