SCHOLEAD Archives

October 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Conroy Jimmy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:37:25 -0500
I want to take a minute to invite everyone to attend the Ice Cream Social
being held today from 5-7pm on Vine St. btwn Campus and University.  This
is sponsored by the Oxford Police Department and the Oxford Tenants
Organization.  We hope to create an informal atmosphere for people to get
know their neighbors and to ask questions of the police.  There will be
live music by Luke Kruger.

Jimmy Conroy
Secretary for Off-Campus Affairs
107 E. Spring St. #11