SCHOLEAD Archives

May 2007

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Letha Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 21:09:45 +0200
HXPN IS GAINING GREAT MOMENTUM!
WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE FIRWORKS!
WATCH IT ON MONDAY MAY 21!

-----

Company: Harris Exploration Inc
Symbol: HXPN
Price: 0.78
5-day Target: $2.5
Rating: Agressive Buy

-----

HXPN HAS GAINED OVER 50% IN 2 DAYS!
WE ARE EXPECTING GAINS TOPPING 200% AND MORE!
GET IN NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN MAKE PROFIT!

"Well," said Emma, willing to let it pass--"you want to hear about the She then repeated some warm personal praise which she had drawn from M Mr. Elton seemed very properly struck and delighted by the idea, and w "This is an alliance which, whoever--whatever your friends may be, mus
"Oh! go to-day, go to-day. Do not defer it. What is right to be done c And that is all that I can recollect of it--but it is very clever all  "A very serious sort, I assure you;" still smiling. "Well, if he have nothing else to recommend him, he will be a treasure
"Take it," said Emma, smiling, and pushing the paper towards Harriet-- "To be sure we do," cried his father; "Mrs. Bates--we passed her house Harriet did think him all perfection, and maintained the non-existence