SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 23:53:11 -0400
I have a few announcements...so bear with me.

1.  I was asked to remind people that there is an AIDS Vigil, sponsored by
RHA, on April 6th at 8pm.  You can sponsor a luminary for $1.00 by talking
to Jimmy or Andy, or by calling Stephanie Corcoran (one of the organizers)
at 529-6866.  All the proceeds will go to the St. Jude's AIDS research
department.  I hope you will all participate by buying a luminary and also
attending the ceremony.  It should be pretty powerful.

2.  The other day I wrote an extremely long message (I'm sorry) and only
got one response with nominations (thank you Michelle).  Jimmy and I would
really appreciate your help with this.  Also, if you would be interested in
helping us write up some of the recommendations we would love you!!  We
really think we can win in a couple categories.

3.  Remember that AWESOME week has begun.  Make appearances at the
events......they should be really exciting.

4.  RENT is tomorrow and I hope that you are all REALLY, REALLY excited!

Talk to ya'll tomorrow.....emily

Emily Farmer
204 Stoddard
Miami University