SCHOLEAD Archives

May 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jocelyn Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 21:06:17 -0300
It's that time of year again.....Tomorrow I'm taking my last final and
I'll be heading home for the summer. I'll be working like a
madwoman......nothing as glorious and adventurous as Joe.   I just
wanted to write and thank you all for making it another great year.
Thank you for the late night talks and list serve banter, secret
surprises,  parties, dances, hugs and kisses, water balloons, walking in
Memphis, study breaks (and lots of them),  smiles (and lots of them).
Etc.Etc.Etc.  And to my friends far away, thanks for keeping in touch!
If anyone would like to get in touch with me over the summer, this is my
email address:

Good luck and Congratulations to all of the graduating Seniors!!  It has
been my pleasure spending this year with you!  Now get out there and
make the world a better place!!  You've already made my "world" a better
place!

I LOVE YOU ALL (and you know I mean it because I capitalized it!)
Jocelyn

PS
Sorry, no poem.......I've got a final to study for ya know!
Have a great summer!