SCHOLEAD Archives

December 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:52:00 -0400
As you know, the University has looked at what is available for students
for late-night involvement that supports academic work and reflects healthy
living.  As a result, several activities are scheduled for late-night
involvement in the coming months.  The first is this coming Monday night,
December 14, 1998.  It is the "RACE TO FINALS" event at the Recreational
Sports Center.  This is scheduled from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. which is unusual
for the Recreational Sports Center.  We hope a number of faculty will come
by the Center to circulate around and respond to questions or concerns
students might have.  All the facility will be open, study-break activities
will be provided, and free food will be abundant.

We need student leaders to attend the RACE TO FINALS and to encourage other
students from throughout campus to do the same.  Please network as much as
you can to encourage student participation.  Events like this will be
continued only if students respond through their participation.  Please
help by getting the word around and going yourself.

I'll be there!

Thanks,
Denny

Denny Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
Miami University

We are the change we seek in others...