SCHOLEAD Archives

May 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 10:52:27 -0500
I only know of five people who have RSVPd for the luncheon.  I hope that
if you are coming that you will talk to me or call or write me at
  [log in to unmask]  This message is not for Chris Cloud, Emily
Farmer, Mike Antil, Chris Carr, and Janice...  and anyone that did contact
me. I could still use some people to help me set up and clean up.
  Thanks,
        Erica