SCHOLEAD Archives

October 1997

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dennis Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:59:55 -0400
There are sign-up lists posted by the bathrooms for the November 21-22
"Deliberative Communities" retreat.  Please check your schedule and then
sign up.

The plan is to pick a topic for the retreat that is related to our Memphis
trip.  Depending on the trip planning group's decisions, we will probably
either look at health care or civil rights questions.  So, the retreat
should be a great way to prepare for the January plunge!

Also, the "Deliberative Communities" planning group will not meet this week
but will be back to their routine the following Thursday night, October 23,
1997, at 7:00 p.m. in the Stoddard Living Room.  All are welcome to join in.

Thanks,
Denny

Dennis C. Roberts
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
111 Warfield Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
(513) 529-3435