SCHOLEAD Archives

November 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janice C. Law" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:43:30 -0500
I just got this e-mail on cheap air fares.  Just wanted to pass it along in
case people like to travel cheap!  I think you have to purchase by Thursday
evening, and you might have to purchase over the internet.

Enjoy!

Janice Law
Resident Director
112 Stoddard Hall