SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Meg McGrath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:27:10 -0600
Hey all--

Here it is . . . call me with any ?s  9-6676 =-)

1-  We approved Katie Toth as our Student Affairs Council Representative

2-  Elections for University Senators will be held next Tuesday, providing
we have quorum!
        People who are running:  Matt Barnes, Michael Brown, Katie
Fairbank, Melvin Galloway, Jill Heenan, Jason Luring, Neelam Modi, Taralyn
Riordin, Keith Schafer, Nick Truman and Nick Weber.
        We have four available seats.

3-  We passed the Funding Proposal . . . I have a copy of it in my room.
?s, direct to Dave Shardell 9-4109 or J Metcalf (they are co-authors of the
bill)

4-  Awesome--Awareness Week Everyone Should Open Minds and Eyes--continues
with other related programs
This week: Sat. April 18 Community Forum 2PM 100 Art, Youth Choir 8PM
Presser Hall
Next week: Sun. April 19 What Fools These Mortals Be 2PM (location tba),
Tuesday & Wednesday April 21-22 La Historia Official 7PM 100 Art
Next, Next week: Tuesday & Wednesday April 28-29 Mi Familia 7PM 100 Art
*All Mondays in April:  The Church Studies Homosexuality Seminar, Campus
Ministry Center, call 523-4848.

5- Monday 20 and Tuesday 21:  RHA finishes (a little late) its safer sex
week with 'Abstinence is an Option'  Pamphlets will be handed out in
Shriver-"101 Ways to make Love without Doing It"

That is all I have for now . . . hope this finds you all smiley and happy!

=-)sMiLe(-=

Megan Kate McGrath
205 Stoddard
Miami University