SCHOLEAD Archives

April 1998

SCHOLEAD@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Janice C. Law" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scholar Leaders at Miami University (Ohio USA)
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1998 16:48:07 -0400
Hey STELLIOTT!

I can't believe this year is coming to a close!  I'd like to invite
everyone in this community to a Scrapbook-Making Party at 9pm TONIGHT in
Elliott.  This will replace our last community meeting tonight.

This scrapbook will house all of our memories from August 1997 to May 1998
for this year's class.  Please bring any pictures you'd like to contribute,
or any signs, invitations or funny quotes from this year that you would
like to see in the scrapbook!  If you don't have doubles to give away,
bring your pix anyway, and we'll see if we can scan it.  If POSSIBLE, we
will try to make a copy of this completed scrapbook for everyone to take
with them.

I know that people are busy with school work as the semester is winding
down, but please take at least 15 minutes of your time to come out and join
us as we reminisce and take a stroll down memory lane.  This may be one of
the last times we will meet as a community and share our memoirs!  We'd
like to have you all there!

Thanks!  See ya in Elliott!

Janice

"A child went forth and became what he saw."
-Walt Whitman

Janice C. Law
Undergraduate Assistant
304 Stoddard Hall