SCHPSYCH Archives

November 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Katherine Wickstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:05:51 -0500
If you haven't started thinking about room reservations for NASP
convention in March, please consider.... as you can see below, rooms are
going fast!  Remember, you can always reserve a room and then cancel if
you find another hotel or persons to room with.  I will keep you posted if
I hear of anything.

Also, Kevin or I will begin to put together a list of Presentations with
days/times.  In the past, 2nd and 1st years have assisted interns with
their presentations.

If your NASP presentation was accepted, please send Kevin:

title of presentation
presenters
date and time

We will then send this list to 1st/2nd years for interest in assisting or
at the least for attendance to presentation.

katherine