SCHPSYCH Archives

November 2006

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 05:28:36 +0800
Hot and new

 Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at all size-challenged. You are about to gain inches in months or even less - get ready to have more fun!
 Whether you are below or above average size, you will do much better with a few extra inches. Try to imagine your totally new life free from size fears, lack of confidence and with terrific success among females. All you need is here: http://befokaldu.com/i/xl2/

There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and locker rooms.

 I'm going to get killed for this, but I like Vin Diesel The correction factor converts any horsepower or torque figure into a comparable format that recalculates the horsepower using the following parameters: zero feet above sea level, 77 degrees Fahrenheit, 29.235 inches of barometric pressure and no humidity I'd consider things like artistic coffee table books and projects you'd see in fashion magazines I consider myself an artist--I paint, draw, practice photography, do my own hair and makeup--so as a model I try to create my own style of poses