SCHPSYCH Archives

October 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Thomas A <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:58:20 -0500
Everyone should get at least one of this message. There is a personal group
and a listserve. If you only get one, let me know. If you get none, let me
know also.

There is a CBM norming opportunity at Springmyer School this Friday. You need
to be at the school by 8:15. This is a terrific school in Three Rivers School
District and will take about 30-40 minutes to get there. You will be busy for
the entire day, if you choose to do some observations.

Please let me know by Wednesday at 3:48 P.M. if you are able to make it so I
can inform Missy Glindmeyer how many folk will be there.

Alex Thomas