SCHPSYCH Archives

January 1997

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 09:10:55 EST
I am working for Tom O'Reily for my counseling practicum and as part of his
job he coordinates and presents mini-workshops (90 minutes or less) to his
students about different disabilites.  Each year the kids learn about
something different.  Tom need some help presenting these workshops on the foll
owing dates and times.  The first people who get back to ME will be assigned to
their requested date.  It is easy and interesting and pretty much right up
our alley.  The dates and times are the following.

Monday February 3rd.  9:15-10:45 Stewart Elementary (Oxford) 1 person

Wednesday February 5th 10:30-12:00 Stewart Elementary 2 people

If you are interested in looking at what we will be doing please let me know.
Get BAck to me ASAP

Kristen