SCHPSYCH Archives

May 1996

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Megan Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 22:03:05 EST
I thought this would be a humorous break from studying!

Forwarded Mail received from: KEVIN MCAWARD

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 12:55:26 -0500 (EST)
From: "Evan S. Sorokin" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Laugh Of The Day
To: goldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Traci Vogel <[log in to unmask]>,
 SUZANNE TENSER <[log in to unmask]>, Mike <[log in to unmask]>,
 "Timothy W. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>,
 Meg Weaver <[log in to unmask]>, Michele Panichi <[log in to unmask]>,
 reid <[log in to unmask]>, digirolamo <[log in to unmask]>