SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:43:09 -0400
Amidst the sadness of the terrible tragedy here at Miami, I thought it
might be good timing to share a little good news.  My news is that Amy is
pregnant and she, Emma, and I are expecting a new arrival on or about this
upcoming Oct. 6!  We are all of course extremely excited!  Mom has been
doing well so far and we are now into the second trimester.  Hopefully
we'll find out gender in about six weeks.  So set your calendar for either
a bris or a naming ceremony this fall--we're planning a big party assuming
that all goes well!

--Dave