SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2009

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ramond Witte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:13:20 -0400
Dear Students and Faculty,

I am proud to announce the newest students to the School Psychology
Program:

Brittany Sevey ([log in to unmask]) Hillsdale College
Amanda Lotycz  ([log in to unmask]) University of Rio Grande
Violet Stenger ([log in to unmask]) Purdue University
Cody Hostutler ([log in to unmask]) Miami University
Lyndsey Timpone ([log in to unmask]) University of Notre Dame
Robert Greene ([log in to unmask]) University of Cincinnati
Kerry Atkinson ([log in to unmask]) Biblical Seminary
Sarah Seaman ([log in to unmask]) University of Kansas
Rachel Cox ([log in to unmask]) Miami University

Collectively, they are excited to be a part of the program and to meet
everyone. For the 1st and 2nd year students, don't be surprised if you are
contacted (I have given them your email addresses) by one or more of these
students in order to get your thoughts about places to live, available
apartments, etc. Once again I would like to personally thank everyone
(especially Jennifer and Aubrey) who made the interview day such a
positive experience for the candidates. I believe it played a major role
in their decisions to come here and study at Miami.

Dr. Witte