SCHPSYCH Archives

October 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Shriberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:25:21 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Nathan Arnold Shriberg, who was
born at 11:13PM on Thursday, Oct. 6.  Nathan weighed in at 7 lbs., 3 oz,
and is 19.5 inches long.  Both he and mom are doing very well and Nathan
reports that he sped the delivery up for us (just made it in by midnight)
so that he could share a birthday with 3rd year school psych student
Mattie Bond, for which my wife Amy is eternally grateful because it was
starting to look like he would never arrive (labor was much longer this
time than it was for Emma)!

All students, staff, faculty members and their boyfriends/girlfriends,
children, spouses, friends, etc. are invited to Nathan's bris, which will
be on Friday, October 14 at 2:30PM at my parent's house in Mason.  Their
address is 7134 White Oak Court (which is about 3 minutes from Kings
Island to give you a sense of drive time).  I know the time of day is a
little awkward (the bris has to be on the 8th day and usually this
ceremony and party takes place either at night or on weekend afternoons,
but this was not possible for a variety of reasons), but the bris is
supposed to be a big inclusive party and I hope that many of you will be
able to come.  If you do think that you are coming, please RSVP to my
parents, Art and Margie Shriberg, at 770-0136 and they will be happy to
give directions.  Again, all are welcome!

Thanks in advance to those sending well wishes.  This is a very exciting
time for Amy, Emma, and I and am so glad to be able to share it will all
of you, my friends at Miami.

All best,
Dave

David Shriberg, Ph.D