SIGMATAU Archives

January 1996

SIGMATAU@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
MR JOHN A MILLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sigma Tau Gamma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 22:24:31 EST
Check out the newest Sig Tau Web Page!!!

Thanks to Scott Workman from Delta Tau Chapter, you can now obtain
information about the Great Lakes Regional Conclave which will be held in
Madison, WI on the weekend of February 16-18th.

The address is:

Http://mama.indstate.edu/users/shadow/conclave/

The page will have a few more updates but should be done by the end of the
week.  If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Also, If your chapter has a page on the net, I would appreciate it if you
would add a link to the regional page.

Fraternally,

John Mills
Regional Vice President- Great Lakes Region