SNDFAITH Archives

July 2006

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Karl Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 02:15:41 +0480
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEI cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateS
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyL
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateN
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate4

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://Y5ILW8Y.fortessed.com

     He could not hear his own voice. He caught up  with Arthur, grabbed his
on top of the backpack, Redrick took out  his flask,  opened it,  closed his

in his teeth, his burnt face gave off heat, and the sweat  poured right into
     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he spread out on the
They probably would  have  gotten the old man away, because it looked as  if

and Redrick was amazed to see how short his terrible, endless path had been,
alive. Go ahead!"
     "The backpack. You forgot the backpack, Mr. Schuhart."
container  in his big  white hand....  The  dark thoughts festering  in  his

     "March!" Redrick ordered.
     "I don't need that for courage, Mr. Schuhart.  I'd rather have  coffee,