SNDFAITH Archives

February 2006

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Isabel Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:07:47 -0600
Trading alert!
You may not be aware of  D K D Y , but you should be, because this company
represents a terrific profit opportunity for early investors.
We pick our companies based on there growth potential.

Trade Date : 2006, February 09
Company : DARK DYNAMITE INC
T i c k e r  :  D K D Y
Profits of 200-400 % EXPECTED
Current Price : $1.58
10-Day Target : $3-$7
Market Performance : 300-500%

Best stock for Year 2006 - read the story and you will  s e e  f o r  y o u
r s e l f.
Current price word on the sreet is this could take off at any moment and
double.
Explosive pick for our members.
Put it on your radar screen right now.