SPEDNET Archives

March 2011

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:59:16 -0400
INTERESTING IN RIDING AND HIPPOTHERAPY?
SEE BELOW.

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall