SUM-INST Archives

October 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sharron Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 12:33:06 +0100
We've been supplying hundreds of thousands of men with generic brand-name goods for more than 4 years already - and have never received a single complaint! That should definitely mean something:

http://dmwiisb.iscase.cn/?267912897650

and he did not talk. He was neutrality personified. All he did was to
and his Britons in the most trying and picturesque adventure of its
appeared in the press, one would have been inclined to say that a
As our car ran up a gentle hill we noticed two soldiers driving a load of