SUM-INST Archives

October 2005

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alec Sargent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:19:29 -0400
Rolex in $150 ?
http://perjure.rellef.com/re/as/

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
Use your enemy's hand to catch a snake.

I am firm. You are obstinate. He is a pig-headed fool.
In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.

Expect the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Like swift water an active mind never stagnates.
What once were vices are manners now.
When shit becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes.