SUM-INST Archives

December 2005

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Angelina Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Middletown Summer Institute <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:01:47 -0500
Buy prescription medication from the comfort of your home!
http://eyeglasses.toyfox.info/?monarchyxtvuylocatedzvtDaugherty

An optimist is a man who has never had much experience.
Lawyer, n. One skilled in the circumvention of the law.
My Lord, my Lord! What hast Thou done, lately?
Military justice is to justice what military music is to music.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
We aim above the mark to hit the mark.