SUM-INST Archives

August 2007

SUM-INST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Teri Reagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:53 -0800
Everyone of us has the right to a private life and private information confidentiality.
Yet it comes about more and more difficult to secure this right.
Mainly it's aggravated while surfing the web.
The governing bodies of some EU countries and also as those of North and South America
passed the laws committing the Internet providers
to watch their customers and save the information of
what and when this or that web surfer visited on the web,
what web-site he/she clicked on, what contents he/she glanced through,
what information he transmitted or obtained.
In that way, we consider it to be a violation of right to a private life.

How can we stop this?
It is extremely easy to do this. We suggest you avail yourself of our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a permanent encrypted connexion between your computer
and VPN server build upon data communication by way of encrypted GRE packages.
Encoding’s created using the most up to date trustworthy algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why you ought to use particularly our suggestion?
There're several remarkable reasons for this decision:
* Our VPN servers are connected to swift www channels (100 Mb/s)! Out of this,
  while joining our service, you'll never pay attention to
  any slow-down of the I-net connexion.
* Our rates are very winning!
  Just only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of traffic and only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* This is exceedingly easy to adjust and make use of our VPN service!
  Click twice in order to do it. Try and prove for yourself!

Stand guard over the private life of yours!
http://revolbest.com/